Tuesday 13 November 2012

Introduction

If you know anything about me, you probably know that I am terrible at blogging.

It's not that I don't have anything to write about. I go through my life with hundreds of ideas in mind. I walk down the street, and think, "how interesting! I should blog about that." "Oh, I should take a picture of that." My life is a string of sudden inspiration.

My problem is that I am really freakin' lazy.

But I've been a writer all my life, and I'm trying to go somewhere with it, and I keep hearing that if I really want to be published, creating an internet presence is a pretty good step. And I'm also obsessed with starting new things, so instead of trying to keep up an old blog, I'm just going to start a new one.

I know, I know. It's a bad habit.

But here's my start, and I'm really going to try to keep this all up. Even if I have to find posts on dead blogs and repost them here. I really, really want to do this. And I really like this blog's URL.

So. Let's do this.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for starting!! ;-) Now you just need a little following button so we can read your awesome :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thank you for pointing that out! Fixed it!

      Delete